Mythcon in 2004

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2001
      Is Mythcon in 2004 spoken for yet? I've been talking to some people in New
      Haven, Connecticut who are interested in doing it. Is anybody on this list
      who lives somewhere close (say, within 100 miles) interested in being on the
      committee? Is anyone who doesn't live close to that area interested in being
      on the committee, since there are some jobs that don't require living close
      to the site?

      Wendell Wagner
    • jamcconney@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2001
        In a message dated 12/4/2001 3:37:47 PM Central Standard Time,
        WendellWag@... writes:

        > Is Mythcon in 2004 spoken for yet? I've been talking to some people in New
        > Haven, Connecticut who are interested in doing it.

        I have no idea how this works, but I went to grad school in New Haven and it
        seems to me to be an ideal site.

        I don't now live anywhere close to NH but am willing to help if needed.
        J.A. McConney