RE: [mythsoc] Harry Potter - again!

  • Janet Croft
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2001
      I also thought that the follow-up to this scene, where Harry sends his owl
      flying in the snow, was the only really intriguing directorial touch in the
      whole movie. A director needs to take the internal thoughts and feelings of
      the character and find some way to convey them physically, and I think he
      handled Harry's release of his obsession with the mirror well here.

      Janet
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2001
        In a message dated 12/4/01 12:20:28 PM Central Standard Time, jbcroft@...
        writes:

        > I also thought that the follow-up to this scene, where Harry sends his owl
        > flying in the snow, was the only really intriguing directorial touch in the
        > whole movie. [etc]

        Yes - that was -very- good.