RE: [mythsoc] MBTI (was LotR marketing)

  • Janet Croft
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 4, 2001
      "I've run into a lot of INFPs and INFJs, which means either that odd ducks
      tend to congregate, perhaps choose the same profession (and so we tend to
      meet that type) or we're not as rare as the test proposes. Be interesting to
      find out if there's a preponderance of a type in Tolkien fandom. ---djb"

      Sounds like a very interesting paper idea -- and maybe do a comparison to
      other fan groups as well, like Star Wars fans, and see what kind of overlap
      you get!

      Janet