Re: [mythsoc] LotR marketing

  • NiffMarie@cs.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2001
      In a message dated 12/2/2001 5:43:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      lisa@... writes:

      > The best thing I've found, is get together with several friends and take a
      > short
      > MBTI answering as the character would. You need a few minds to keep the
      > answers
      > closer to the character rather than yourself. Save the results for the
      > future
      > and make your own web site!
      >
      > Mind you this is almost as strange as taking the sorting hat quiz run in
      > Disney
      > Adventures Magazine last month <g>. I came out Hufflepuff, Big Harold
      > was
      > Gryffindor and Moose was Ravenclaw.

      Ooh! That's a *really* good idea! Thanks!

      Did you ever do the test on the HP website? I was stuck in Gryffindor (sp?).
      I liked the way the hat talked, though. :-)

      --Niff, infj
      NiffMarie@...
      "Anyone who has a library and a garden wants for nothing."
      Cicero