Re: [mythsoc] LotR marketing

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2001
      The best thing I've found, is get together with several friends and take a short
      MBTI answering as the character would. You need a few minds to keep the answers
      closer to the character rather than yourself. Save the results for the future
      and make your own web site!

      Mind you this is almost as strange as taking the sorting hat quiz run in Disney
      Adventures Magazine last month <g>. I came out Hufflepuff, Big Harold was
      Gryffindor and Moose was Ravenclaw.

      Mythically yours,

      Lisa

    • NiffMarie@cs.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2001
        In a message dated 12/2/2001 5:43:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        lisa@... writes:

        > The best thing I've found, is get together with several friends and take a
        > short
        > MBTI answering as the character would. You need a few minds to keep the
        > answers
        > closer to the character rather than yourself. Save the results for the
        > future
        > and make your own web site!
        >
        > Mind you this is almost as strange as taking the sorting hat quiz run in
        > Disney
        > Adventures Magazine last month <g>. I came out Hufflepuff, Big Harold
        > was
        > Gryffindor and Moose was Ravenclaw.

        Ooh! That's a *really* good idea! Thanks!

        Did you ever do the test on the HP website? I was stuck in Gryffindor (sp?).
        I liked the way the hat talked, though. :-)

        --Niff, infj
        NiffMarie@...
        "Anyone who has a library and a garden wants for nothing."
        Cicero