Re: [mythsoc] LotR marketing

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2001
      No. You are supposed to wear it attached to a belt loop and stuck in a pocket.
      Ask Bilbo and Frodo if you don't believe me.

      And don't stick it on your finger, whatever you do <g>.

      Mythically yours,

      Lisa

    • NiffMarie@cs.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2001
        In a message dated 12/2/2001 4:56:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        lisa@... writes:

        > No. You are supposed to wear it attached to a belt loop and stuck in a
        > pocket.
        > Ask Bilbo and Frodo if you don't believe me.
        >
        > And don't stick it on your finger, whatever you do <g>.

        LOL.... Ahhh. Now I understand.

        Will...not...put...on...finger. Must...keep...in...pocket. ;-)

        As a psychology major, and one who has been interested in the Meyers-Brigg
        Temperament Indicator (MBTI) for sometime, do you all know of any sites that
        list the types of the LotR characters? I tried looking, but found little.

        --Niff, infj
        NiffMarie@...
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "Anyone who has a library and a garden wants for nothing."
        Cicero
      • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2001
          The best thing I've found, is get together with several friends and take a short
          MBTI answering as the character would. You need a few minds to keep the answers
          closer to the character rather than yourself. Save the results for the future
          and make your own web site!

          Mind you this is almost as strange as taking the sorting hat quiz run in Disney
          Adventures Magazine last month <g>. I came out Hufflepuff, Big Harold was
          Gryffindor and Moose was Ravenclaw.

          Mythically yours,

          Lisa

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2, 2001
            In a message dated 12/2/2001 5:43:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            lisa@... writes:

            > The best thing I've found, is get together with several friends and take a
            > short
            > MBTI answering as the character would. You need a few minds to keep the
            > answers
            > closer to the character rather than yourself. Save the results for the
            > future
            > and make your own web site!
            >
            > Mind you this is almost as strange as taking the sorting hat quiz run in
            > Disney
            > Adventures Magazine last month <g>. I came out Hufflepuff, Big Harold
            > was
            > Gryffindor and Moose was Ravenclaw.

            Ooh! That's a *really* good idea! Thanks!

            Did you ever do the test on the HP website? I was stuck in Gryffindor (sp?).
            I liked the way the hat talked, though. :-)

            --Niff, infj
            NiffMarie@...