November 22, 1963

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 2001
      Lewis, Kennedy, Huxley - all died that day. Coincidence? - This guy thinks
      not:

      http://www.mark-shea.com/paranoia.html
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 2, 2001
        From: <WendellWag@...>

        > Lewis, Kennedy, Huxley - all died that day. Coincidence? - This guy
        thinks
        > not:
        >
        > http://www.mark-shea.com/paranoia.html

        Wendell, you do realize the article is a joke, a bit of whimsey?

        Berni
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 2, 2001
          Yes, I know it's a joke.

          Wendell Wagner
        • Trudy Shaw
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 2, 2001
            A few years ago, a friend was reading a book that gave a fictional (duh!) account of the conversation Kennedy, Lewis, and Huxley had just after they died. I can't remember the name of the book. Is anyone familiar with it?

            --Trudy
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 2, 2001
              In a message dated 12/2/2001 10:18:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
              tgshaw@... writes:

              > Is anyone familiar with it?

              Peter Kreeft _Between Heaven & Hell: A Dialog Somewhere beyond Death_.

            • dianejoy@earthlink.net
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 3, 2001
                << A few years ago, a friend was reading a book that gave a fictional (duh!) account of the conversation Kennedy, Lewis, and Huxley had just after they died. I can't remember the name of the book. Is anyone familiar with it?>>

                Yep; it was by Peter Kreeft. Can't remember title. ---djb

                http://mail2web.com/ .
              • David S. Bratman
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 3, 2001
                  At 07:21 PM 12/2/2001 , Wendell Wagner wrote:
                  >In a message dated 12/2/2001 10:18:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                  >tgshaw@... writes:
                  >
                  >> Is anyone familiar with it?
                  >
                  >Peter Kreeft _Between Heaven & Hell: A Dialog Somewhere beyond Death_.

                  And a really, really dreadfully bad book it is, too.

                  David Bratman
                • David S. Bratman
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 3, 2001
                    At 09:58 AM 12/2/2001 , Wendell Wagner wrote:
                    >Lewis, Kennedy, Huxley - all died that day. Coincidence? - This guy thinks
                    >not:
                    >
                    >http://www.mark-shea.com/paranoia.html

                    Recognizing that this is a satire, I wonder if Shea knows that the identity
                    of the American Lady is no longer hidden. He could still have his
                    conspiracy theorists deny that identification, of course.

                    And he really missed a beat by not discussing the Catholic conversion of
                    W----r H----r and the posthumous ecumenical articles by Lewis that
                    conveniently began appearing soon afterwards.

                    David Bratman
                  • Trudy Shaw
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 3, 2001
                      Thanks for the info on the Kreeft book (now I could probably find it, but I don't know if I want to spend time reading it)! -- Trudy