ADMIN: managing your account

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      This seems to be an opportune moment to send a reminder about managing
      your account.

      If you need to subscribe, unsubscribe, turn off mail for a while, or
      change your e-mail address for this mythsoc list, go to:

      If you need me to do the above, then send a message to me at the address
      below.

      Thanks,
      Joan
      Joan Marie Verba