TAN (and apologies) --Re: My Internet Service Interruption and Loss of Service

  • Ted Sherman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001
      Because EXCITE is scheduled to go offline tonight at midnight, I am sending this message to all of you to inform you to use my work email address -- tsherman@... -- in case you need to contact me.

      My apologies for any inconvenience this message causes to any list recipients.

      Yours,

      Ted
      Dr. Theodore J. Sherman, Editor
      Mythlore: A Journal of J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and Mythopoeic Literature
      Associate Professor of English
      Murfreesboro, TN 37132
      615 898-5836 Office
      615 898-5098 FAX