Tolkien & TV Guide

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2001
      Just got a call from TV Guide checking the info I provided. They tell me
      it's supposed to be the cover article for the December 15 issue. I think
      being quoted in TV Guide will impress my brother more than any of my
      academic accomplishments...

      Edith
    • dianejoy@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2001
        <<Just got a call from TV Guide checking the info I provided. They tell me
        it's supposed to be the cover article for the December 15 issue. I think
        being quoted in TV Guide will impress my brother more than any of my
        academic accomplishments... Edith>>

        Congratulations! It also reassures me that TV Guide actually checks their facts. I didn't think journalists did that these days. ---djb

        http://mail2web.com/ .