Re: [mythsoc] Mythsoc.org problems

  • Matthew Winslow
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2001
      David S. Bratman [dbratman@...] wrote:
      > Try www.mythsoc.org instead.

      Matt,

      If that doesn't work, let me know off-list. As one of the Web folk for the
      Society, I'd be interested to know if you have a configuration that can't
      display our pages. I'm guessing not, since we've designed the pages to be
      readable by most browsers, but you never know...

      Matthew Winslow

      > At 02:45 PM 11/26/2001 , Matthew R. Williams wrote:
      > >For some reason, during the past few weeks I have been unable to
      > >access mythsoc.org. I get the old "this page cannot be displayed."
      > >Can anyone offer any advice?

      "Americans keep telling us how successful their system is
      -- then they remind us not to stray too far
      from our hotel at night."
      --A visiting European official, during the
      G-8 economic summit in Denver (1997)
      Currently reading: David Copperfield by Charles Dickens