Mythsoc.org problems

  • williamm@mwfls.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2001
      For some reason, during the past few weeks I have been unable to
      access mythsoc.org. I get the old "this page cannot be displayed."
      Can anyone offer any advice?

      Matthew R. Williams
    • David S. Bratman
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2001
        Try www.mythsoc.org instead.

        At 02:45 PM 11/26/2001 , Matthew R. Williams wrote:
        >For some reason, during the past few weeks I have been unable to
        >access mythsoc.org. I get the old "this page cannot be displayed."
        >Can anyone offer any advice?
      • Matthew Winslow
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 26, 2001
          David S. Bratman [dbratman@...] wrote:
          > Try www.mythsoc.org instead.

          Matt,

          If that doesn't work, let me know off-list. As one of the Web folk for the
          Society, I'd be interested to know if you have a configuration that can't
          display our pages. I'm guessing not, since we've designed the pages to be
          readable by most browsers, but you never know...

          Matthew Winslow

          > At 02:45 PM 11/26/2001 , Matthew R. Williams wrote:
          > >For some reason, during the past few weeks I have been unable to
          > >access mythsoc.org. I get the old "this page cannot be displayed."
          > >Can anyone offer any advice?

          "Americans keep telling us how successful their system is
          -- then they remind us not to stray too far
          from our hotel at night."
          --A visiting European official, during the
          G-8 economic summit in Denver (1997)
          Currently reading: David Copperfield by Charles Dickens