Radical Potter Theory

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2001
      I think Minerva McGonagall and Professor Dumbledore are lovers. They're
      always being found together, she's the only one who calls him "Albus," and
      why should professors of the magical arts have to remain celibate?

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Joan Marie Verba
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 25, 2001
        Stolzi@... wrote:

        > I think Minerva McGonagall and Professor Dumbledore are lovers. They're
        > always being found together, she's the only one who calls him "Albus," and
        > why should professors of the magical arts have to remain celibate?

        Makes sense to me, but...shh! not in front of the children! :)

        Joan
        Joan Marie Verba
        verba001@...
      • Matthew Winslow
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 26, 2001
          Stolzi@... [Stolzi@...] wrote:
          > I think Minerva McGonagall and Professor Dumbledore are lovers. They're
          > always being found together, she's the only one who calls him "Albus," and
          > why should professors of the magical arts have to remain celibate?

          And You-Know-Who is the by-blow of the consummation of this passion? <g>

          "It's a poor story that becomes less interesting the more attention one
          gives to it, and a poor reader who insists that reading a good story with
          attention is less fulfilling than reading it superficially."
          --Kevin Maroney
          Currently reading: David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
        • Stolzi@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 26, 2001
            In a message dated 11/26/01 8:46:56 AM Central Standard Time,
            mwinslow@... writes:

            > And You-Know-Who is the by-blow of the consummation of this passion? <g>

            His parentage being a riddle?

            Diamond Proudbrook