Harry Potter the movie

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2001
      The strange thing around here is reviewers who deliberately
      didn't read the books, because they wanted to look at the movie
      "fresh". The result was they didn't understand the movie because
      some stuff is glossed over because Chris Columbus is coming from
      "Everyone has already read the books to death" so what should I
      show them head place.

      Needless to say the reviews have been on the downer side from the
      Big Name Movie Reviewers. When the tv stations go to talk to the
      kids and adult fans, the response is clearly different <g>. The
      only complaint I've heard is "We want more Quidditch!"

      I can see it now a new TV cable station "All Quidditch All the
      Time" <g>.

      Anypath, we have our tickets for tomorrow, since I had a Council
      of Stewards Meeting today.

      We still need someone to run Publicity. If you are interested
      contact Edith Crowe.

      And I'll give you my review tomorrow evening.

      Mythically yours,

      Lisa