taxi sharing

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20, 1999
      Jane Bigelow wrote:

      >Does anyone want to share a taxi from the airport to the Cousins Center on
      >Friday afternoon? My Midwest Express ticket says I'll get in at 12:45 p.m.

      My plane comes in at 12:15 p.m. (Northwest), though I was planning to take
      the taxi alone. The $20 cab fare one way is definitely less expensive than
      last year, when I paid $33 to get to Wheaton College from Midway Airport,
      and $43 to return to Midway Airport from Wheaton College. (The rate was
      lower going to Wheaton because I shared the cab with someone who lived
      between Midway and Wheaton. Although I posted a note asking if anyone could
      share a cab to Midway on the morning I left on the Wheaton bulletin board,
      no one responded.)

      Joan

      Joan Marie Verba verba001@...
      List administrator for DocEx, MythSoc, MNSCBWI, and MNSCREENW lists