Re: Tolkien day

  • David S. Bratman
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2001
      A complete list of bookstores showing the Tolkien video is at:

      http://www.houghtonmifflinbooks.com/features/lordoftheringstrilogy/movie/cel
      ebrate.shtml

      This is tomorrow (Thursday) at 1 PM. Earlier publicity suggested there
      might be second showings in the evenings at some stores, but you'd have to
      check with the individual stores about that.

      David Bratman
    • David S. Bratman
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2001
        Further note on the Tolkien video:

        I phoned my local Borders, which is on the list, and they informed me
        they're showing the video in the evening only and not at 1 PM at all!

        So definitely check with the bookstores before you take a long trip or time
        off work for this.

        David Bratman