Re: [mythsoc] Harry Potter

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 100 , Nov 7, 2001
      "David S. Bratman" wrote:

      > At 07:54 AM 11/7/2001 , Diane wrote:
      >
      > >John Hagee---one of those over-sensationalized thud and
      > >blunder Christian ministers who deals in "end times prophecy" and
      > >demon-worship---meaning he gives entirely too much attention to the
      > >infernal---has done a whole series of shows on Harry Potter---for which he
      > >charges $55. Talk about Occult.
      >
      > He should charge $66.

      If he did charge $66 and gave a $60 discount for eleven talks....

      Mythically yours,

      Lisa

      PS Do the Math...

      $666

      Me bad.
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 100 of 100 , Aug 17, 2005
        From: "Stolzi" <Stolzi@...>

        > http://www.comics.com/comics/nancy/archive/nancy-20050817.html
        >
        > or
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/c5mr8

        Wow, I didn't know they were still publishing Nancy! I see they've updated
        the look of her aunt's but not Nancy herself. I guess it would be like
        Blondie and Dagwood getting different hairstyles. They're all prisoners of
        their hairdos.

        Berni