the Noble catalog...

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2001
      ... got mine today. Like a walk through a fantasy Franklin Mint gallery....
      I agree that Sting is pretty, I always wondered what a leaf-shaped blade was,
      very nice.

      I do think that reducing the Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon sword to a letter
      opener is a bit disrespectful, OTOH maybe I should look at the measurements
      and consider it for a holiday gift to a fellow doll collector. LOL

      And as for the One Ring... why don't they say what sizes are available? Does
      it magically shrink to fit and leave as it did in the books, or was it not
      meant to be worn after all? I did always think it was the most enticing (and
      most easily visualized) of all the Rings... in upcoming movies will they
      replicate the Three perhaps? They sounded lovely as well.

      Lizzie
    • dianejoy@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2001
        .. got mine today. Like a walk through a fantasy Franklin Mint gallery....
        I agree that Sting is pretty, I always wondered what a leaf-shaped blade was,
        very nice.

        I do think that reducing the Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon sword to a letter
        opener is a bit disrespectful, OTOH maybe I should look at the measurements
        and consider it for a holiday gift to a fellow doll collector. LOL

        And as for the One Ring... why don't they say what sizes are available? Does
        it magically shrink to fit and leave as it did in the books, or was it not
        meant to be worn after all? I did always think it was the most enticing (and
        most easily visualized) of all the Rings... in upcoming movies will they
        replicate the Three perhaps? They sounded lovely as well.

        Lizzie

        Personally, I wouldn't mind having a reproduction of Gandalf's ring which controls fire. I have forgotten the name. ---djb

        http://mail2web.com/ .