Re: [mythsoc] Harry Potter

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 100 , Nov 7, 2001
      In a message dated 11/06/01 10:19:46 AM Eastern Standard Time, jbcroft@...
      writes:

      << But I can also see Harry trying to sacrifice himself, because of the type
      of person he is, and perhaps being forestalled by Dumbledore's sacrifice. >>

      That sounded familiar too... X, X, X-Meg, and Proginoskes X-ing... gosh I
      missed that cherubim. And unlike Gandalf, he didn't come back. :-( Wind or
      no wind.

      Lizzie
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 100 of 100 , Aug 17, 2005
        From: "Stolzi" <Stolzi@...>

        > http://www.comics.com/comics/nancy/archive/nancy-20050817.html
        >
        > or
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/c5mr8

        Wow, I didn't know they were still publishing Nancy! I see they've updated
        the look of her aunt's but not Nancy herself. I guess it would be like
        Blondie and Dagwood getting different hairstyles. They're all prisoners of
        their hairdos.

        Berni