Re: [mythsoc] Fwd: Thog's Critical Masterclass

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2001
      I wanted to figure out what the sentence quoted in "Thog's Critical
      Masterclass" in _Ansible_ came from, so I did a web search. First, the Mt.
      Vernon mentioned is the one in Indiana. Here's the page it's quoted from:

      http://msdmv.k12.in.us/mvjhs/schoolinformation/media%20center/Butcher/sciencef

      ictionandfantasy.htm

      You get to this page from the Mt. Vernon schools main webpage

      http://sol.msdmv.k12.in.us

      by clicking on Mt. Vernon Junior High School, then on Media Center, then on
      Science Fiction and Fantasy (at the bottom of the page). So this is a junior
      high school's list of recommended science fiction and fantasy. A wierd
      description of _Alice in Wonderland_ perhaps, but not as strange as _Ansible_
      makes it sound.