Re: [mythsoc] Digest Number 728--one ring jewelry

  • Mary Kay Kare
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2001
      > Message: 1
      > Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 18:53:51 -0600
      > From: "Trudy Shaw" <tgshaw@...>
      > Subject: LotR's movie tie-ins
      >
      > I ran across a link to the website that's selling the "One Rings" associated to the movies. The script on them is beautifully done. The ones sized for wearing are pretty expensive, but there are more inexpensive unsized ones for wearing on a chain. I'm _not_ planning on buying one, but for anyone who wants a look:
      >
      > http://www.badalijewelry.com/tolkien.htm
      >
      > --Trudy

      My husband walked up behind me just as this webpage came up on my
      screen. "Looks like someone's unclear on the concept of ultimate
      evil" he said.

      MKK
    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2001
        Yes, I was about to post that there are few items I'd LESS rather wear than a
        Ring of Power or even the facsimile of one.

        Nessus' shirt, perhaps, wd be a little less preferable.

        Diamond Proudbrook