LotR's movie tie-ins

  • Trudy Shaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2001
      I ran across a link to the website that's selling the "One Rings" associated to the movies. The script on them is beautifully done. The ones sized for wearing are pretty expensive, but there are more inexpensive unsized ones for wearing on a chain. I'm _not_ planning on buying one, but for anyone who wants a look:

      http://www.badalijewelry.com/tolkien.htm

      --Trudy