Re: All have won, therefore all shall have prizes

  • Robert and Jane Bigelow
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 1999
      At 05:07 PM 7/19/99 EDT, you wrote:
      >From: Stolzi@...
      >

      >ANYONE WHO FINDS A GOOD CHEAP WAY TO GO, PLEASE TELL THE REST OF US!!

      Never mind cheap--though I certainly wouldn't mind that. Just tell me how
      to do it. I'd hock the cat for that, though I suspect the market value of
      one weird little calico kitty is, ah, limited. No, wait--maybe Miss Motley
      knows how to contact the elves. Perhaps that's what she's watching from
      her windowsill on summer evenings...

      Jane