Hobbit Sex

  • Avie
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 29, 2001
      > > Hobbit Sex and Sensuality in The Lord of the Rings
      >
      > Good heavens!! >>

      hmmm... raises some interesting questions as to how little Elanor Gamgee
      came into being doesn't it.

      I wonder if those hairy feet play a significant role? Brings a whole new
      meaning to foot fetishes ;)

      Avie
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 29, 2001
        From: <Stolzi@...>

        > tedsherman@... writes:
        >
        > > Hobbit Sex and Sensuality in The Lord of the Rings
        >
        > Good heavens!!

        Don't panic. I'm picturing something very Jane Austen-ish. You know, Pride
        and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Sex and Sensua -- oh, maybe not.
      • Ted Sherman
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 29, 2001
          Yep, it's a good article!

          Ted