Re: [mythsoc] Mythlore 89 in press

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 29, 2001
      In a message dated 10/29/01 6:39:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, Stolzi@...
      writes:

      <<
      > Hobbit Sex and Sensuality in The Lord of the Rings

      Good heavens!! >>

      Was there? I think the moles of Duncton were very sensual. LOL It's
      surreal. But the LoTR gang? I didn't notice...

      Lizzie
    • Avie
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 29, 2001
        > > Hobbit Sex and Sensuality in The Lord of the Rings
        >
        > Good heavens!! >>

        hmmm... raises some interesting questions as to how little Elanor Gamgee
        came into being doesn't it.

        I wonder if those hairy feet play a significant role? Brings a whole new
        meaning to foot fetishes ;)

        Avie
      • Berni Phillips
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 29, 2001
          From: <Stolzi@...>

          > tedsherman@... writes:
          >
          > > Hobbit Sex and Sensuality in The Lord of the Rings
          >
          > Good heavens!!

          Don't panic. I'm picturing something very Jane Austen-ish. You know, Pride
          and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Sex and Sensua -- oh, maybe not.
        • Ted Sherman
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 29, 2001
            Yep, it's a good article!

            Ted