Re: [mythsoc] Mythlore 89 in press

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 29, 2001
      In a message dated 10/29/2001 10:08:58 AM Central Standard Time,
      tedsherman@... writes:

      > Hobbit Sex and Sensuality in The Lord of the Rings

      Good heavens!!
    • ERATRIANO@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 29, 2001
        In a message dated 10/29/01 6:39:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, Stolzi@...
        writes:

        <<
        > Hobbit Sex and Sensuality in The Lord of the Rings

        Good heavens!! >>

        Was there? I think the moles of Duncton were very sensual. LOL It's
        surreal. But the LoTR gang? I didn't notice...

        Lizzie
      • Avie
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 29, 2001
          > > Hobbit Sex and Sensuality in The Lord of the Rings
          >
          > Good heavens!! >>

          hmmm... raises some interesting questions as to how little Elanor Gamgee
          came into being doesn't it.

          I wonder if those hairy feet play a significant role? Brings a whole new
          meaning to foot fetishes ;)

          Avie
        • Berni Phillips
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 29, 2001
            From: <Stolzi@...>

            > tedsherman@... writes:
            >
            > > Hobbit Sex and Sensuality in The Lord of the Rings
            >
            > Good heavens!!

            Don't panic. I'm picturing something very Jane Austen-ish. You know, Pride
            and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Sex and Sensua -- oh, maybe not.
          • Ted Sherman
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 29, 2001
              Yep, it's a good article!

              Ted