Spykids

  • williamm@mwfls.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2001
      I have to chime in here. (I'm mostly a lurker) No offense, but I
      thought Spykids was simply horrid. The villian (who turns out not to
      be the real villian) should be locked up forever for the horrible
      children's programming he produces. I would have liked it better if
      it were more of a straight spy story tnan ridiculous monsters and
      gadgets. Other than that I have no opinion :-)

      Matthew Williams