Re: [mythsoc] incremental writing

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 29, 2001
      In a message dated 10/29/01 10:57:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      dianejoy@... writes:

      <<
      I first saw the "Redwall of books" on a shelf at my Brentano's downtown, and
      ignored them until a friend told me about the cartoon shown on PBS---which
      turned out charming. I have at least one "Redwall" book shelved, and plan to
      read the series when I need something light and frrothy. ---djb >>

      The cartoon is very nice, at least I think so and the kids watch it. But
      it's not on much, so we see it once a month or less. :-(

      Lizzie