Re: [mythsoc] Potter article & A Wrinkle in Time

  • Christine Howlett
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2001
      I enjoyed Spy Kids as pleasant escape fare. They didn't bother with a plot
      more than was necessary. In fact, it seemed that the writers had a great
      time with the fireworks of the huge middle part of the movie, then decided
      they'd better tack on a beginning and end with the 'moral' attached. If
      you're in the mood for cotton candy, it's good cotton candy.
      Christine (ps, no kids - I just like kid movies!)