Re: [mythsoc] Clark/Timmons book

  • Grace E. Funk
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2001
      Trudy;
      By coincidence, I have on my desk for second perusal a copy of Clark
      and Timmons JRR Tolkien and his Literary Resonances. One good thing
      about it is Tom Shippey's article "Orcs, Wraiths and Wights: Tolkien's
      Images of evil". Also to be noted is Verlyn Flieger's "Taking the Part
      of Trees: Eco-Conflict in Middle-earth." (No, I am not reviewing it. I,
      too, am waiting for a full review in Mythlore.)

      --
      Grace E. Funk R.R. #1, Lumby, B.C. V0E 2G0 Phone (250)547-6333