Re: [mythsoc] London LoTR premier date moved up

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2001
      Quote from the Article:

      American actor Elijah Wood, who plays Frodo Baggins, this week
      launched the film's international fan club by signing up as the first
      member.

      So what's the Mythopoeic Society chopped liver?

      Sigh, another Film Run Fan Club. I wonder how long this one will last? If it
      lasts more than two years after the last movie, I will be very surprised.

      Cynically yours,

      Lisa