London LoTR premier date moved up

  • Michael Martinez
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2001
    • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2001
        Quote from the Article:

        American actor Elijah Wood, who plays Frodo Baggins, this week
        launched the film's international fan club by signing up as the first
        member.

        So what's the Mythopoeic Society chopped liver?

        Sigh, another Film Run Fan Club. I wonder how long this one will last? If it
        lasts more than two years after the last movie, I will be very surprised.

        Cynically yours,

        Lisa