bibliography direct link

  • Nagy Gergely
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2001
      Dear all,

      the web guys told me that the Tolkien secondary bibliography I we
      put up on a Hungarian Tolkien page had a direct link, which could enable
      you to reach it without messing around the whole Hungarian page and
      among the Hungarian links. The link is
      http://www.extra.hu/volgyzugoly/bibl_bev.html
      The English text of Preliminary Notes are, as I hope you have noticed,
      under the Hungarian version.

      I appreciate all your comments and opinions about the bibliography,

      Yours,
      Gergely Nagy