Re: [mythsoc] Digest Number 714

  • Ted Sherman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2001
      Thank you, Gergely, but the plug was unnecessary. Your site will, as I said
      yesterday, be very useful, particularly for folks not in the US and who
      don't have access to either the MLA bibliography or the ABELL (Annual
      Bibliography of English Language and Literature). I'd love to see the same
      kind of online bibliography done for Lewis and Williams (would help me deal
      with correspondents from Europe and the Middle East who are looking for
      article titles).

      Ted
      Dr. Theodore J. Sherman, Editor
      Mythopoeic Literature