Re: [mythsoc] Digest Number 714

  • Nagy Gergely
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2001
      Dear all,

      Sorry that I forgot (I didn't mean to forget, nor intend not to acknowledge) to mention the great help that Ted Sherman had very
      generously extended to me in the work on the bibliography (it _is_ acknowledged in the Preliminary Notes), with forwarding me the entire
      MLA material that served as its base. I am glad if you all can use what I put together; I'm looking for all suggestions and opinions;
      and thank again Professor Sherman.

      Gergely Nagy

      > Message: 2
      > Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 09:54:31 -0700
      > From: "Ted Sherman" <tedsherman@...>
      > Subject: Re: Tolkien secondary bibliography
      >
      > Dear Gergely,
      >
      > Thanks for the great reference site. I've already forwarded it to one of my
      > MA students.
      >
      > Yours,
      >
      > Ted
      > ------------------------------
      > Dr. Theodore J. Sherman, Editor
      > Mythlore: A Journal of J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and
      > Mythopoeic Literature
      > Associate Professor of English
      > Box X041, Middle Tennessee State University
      > Murfreesboro, TN 37132
      > 615 898-5836 Office
      > 615 898-5098 FAX
      > tsherman@... Office
      > tedsherman@... Home

    • Ted Sherman
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2001
        Thank you, Gergely, but the plug was unnecessary. Your site will, as I said
        yesterday, be very useful, particularly for folks not in the US and who
        don't have access to either the MLA bibliography or the ABELL (Annual
        Bibliography of English Language and Literature). I'd love to see the same
        kind of online bibliography done for Lewis and Williams (would help me deal
        with correspondents from Europe and the Middle East who are looking for
        article titles).

        Ted