Re: [mythsoc] another Tolkien article

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2001
      And a prominent article it is, too. The splash at the local paper level was
      fantastic. A "cover" on the Arts & Entertainment section was most of the front
      sheet, refering to the article on Page 3. A side bar had important books and
      websites including a certain Mythopoeic Society's www.mythsoc.org!

      Thank you Ellie and David. I'm sure your talking to him helped get the website
      mentioned.

      Mythically yours,

      Lisa