looking for Denver Green

  • Ted Sherman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2001
      Do any of know know who Denver Green is or how I could contact him (I assume the person is a man).

      I've got a Mythlore submission from this author but I apparently lost all contact information when the worm erased my work computer.

      Ted
      Dr. Theodore J. Sherman, Editor
      Mythlore: A Journal of J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and Mythopoeic Literature
      Associate Professor of English
      Murfreesboro, TN 37132
      615 898-5836 Office
      615 898-5098 FAX