Re: [mythsoc] The LOTR Oracle

  • David S. Bratman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2001
      Didn't you see the review, and the subsequent controversy over whether it was
      fit to be reviewed, in Mythprint when it first came out? Two or three years
      ago now, I expect.

      David Bratman
    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2001
        In a message dated 10/11/01 1:51:07 AM Central Daylight Time,
        dbratman@... writes:

        > Didn't you see the review, and the subsequent controversy over whether it
        was

        > fit to be reviewed, in Mythprint when it first came out? Two or three
        years

        > ago now, I expect.

        Dang, no, I didn't. I thought this was new and probably movie-connected.

        mary s