The (vomit) LOTR Oracle

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2001
      I can't find a webpage for it, but here's what I scribbled down when I saw
      the item at my local Target store, a large box printed with:

      LORD OF THE RINGS ORACLE - A Mystical Pack with Middle-earth Cards, Map, and
      Ring for revelation and divination. Terry Donaldson

      and an Official Seal.

      I wanta puke. Well, it's Professor T's fault - he did sell all the rights.

      Mary S
    • Ginger L. Zabel
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2001
        http://crowsnestgifts.safeshopper.com/365/85.htm?22

        ..so we can all puke together.

        -G.Z.

        "To be ignorant is not such a shame as to be unwilling to learn." - G. W.
        Hoss