Re: [mythsoc] Digest Number 709

  • Juliet Blosser
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2001
      On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 03:28:38PM -0700, Edith Crowe wrote:
      > Invisible or not, why are they letting this child run around in nothing but a shirt? Doesn't its little bottom get cold? Fortunately, it looks big enough to be toilet-trained...
      >
      > Edith

      I assumed all the clothes besides the t-shirt must have disappeared,
      as Bilbo and Frodo's clothes presumably did. Why the t-shirt didn't
      disappear is the real mystery.
    • ERATRIANO@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2001
        I couldn't call it up clearly enough to read the Tshirt

        Lizzie
      • Trudy Shaw
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 8, 2001
          On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 03:28:38PM -0700, Edith Crowe wrote:
          > Invisible or not, why are they letting this child run around in nothing but a shirt? Doesn't its little bottom get cold? Fortunately, it looks big enough to be toilet-trained...
          >
          > Edith

          I assumed all the clothes besides the t-shirt must have disappeared,
          as Bilbo and Frodo's clothes presumably did. Why the t-shirt didn't
          disappear is the real mystery.

          It must be a "Tommy" designer original.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor