Re: [mythsoc] Digest Number 709

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2001
      Invisible or not, why are they letting this child run around in nothing but a shirt? Doesn't its little bottom get cold? Fortunately, it looks big enough to be toilet-trained...

      Edith

      mythsoc@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > There is 1 message in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. At the WorldCon
      > From: "Berni Phillips" <bernip@...>

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 19:12:17 -0700
      > From: "Berni Phillips" <bernip@...>
      > Subject: At the WorldCon
      >
      > Marty Helgesen, a New York fan, was accompanied by this at the recent WorldCon:
      >
      > http://www.basicbali.com/08310001.JPG
      >
      > SPOILER SPACE
      >
      > If you can't access that, it was a T-shirt on an "invisible" child (he had used a stiffener to prepare it) which read: "My parents went to Middle Earth and all I got was a lousy ring."
      >
      > Berni

    • Juliet Blosser
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2001
        On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 03:28:38PM -0700, Edith Crowe wrote:
        > Invisible or not, why are they letting this child run around in nothing but a shirt? Doesn't its little bottom get cold? Fortunately, it looks big enough to be toilet-trained...
        >
        > Edith

        I assumed all the clothes besides the t-shirt must have disappeared,
        as Bilbo and Frodo's clothes presumably did. Why the t-shirt didn't
        disappear is the real mystery.
      • ERATRIANO@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 8, 2001
          I couldn't call it up clearly enough to read the Tshirt

          Lizzie
        • Trudy Shaw
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 8, 2001
            On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 03:28:38PM -0700, Edith Crowe wrote:
            > Invisible or not, why are they letting this child run around in nothing but a shirt? Doesn't its little bottom get cold? Fortunately, it looks big enough to be toilet-trained...
            >
            > Edith

            I assumed all the clothes besides the t-shirt must have disappeared,
            as Bilbo and Frodo's clothes presumably did. Why the t-shirt didn't
            disappear is the real mystery.

            It must be a "Tommy" designer original.

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor