RE: [mythsoc] Whoop!

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2001
      >> It had to come, and how I've wished for it!
      >>
      >> POSTMODERN POOH
      >> By Frederick Crews
      >> North Point. 175 pp. $22

      Omigad! This sounds too funny for words; wonder if Crews did a parody of Camille Paglia? (One of my fave lit-critters, almost a walking parody herself. Yet her pen is sharp as a scalpel. She studied under Harold Bloom, though, so it may not have been necessary to include her.) ---djb

      http://mail2web.com/ .
    • Kati Hallenbeck
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2001
        I actually can't wait to read this. In my undergraduate literary theory
        class I took in England, we studied the Pooh Perplex and learned to apply
        literary theory by first looking at Winnie the Pooh in class.

        Kati

        Kati Hallenbeck
        k_hallenbeck@...