RE: [mythsoc] Whoop!

  • Janet Croft
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2001
      Sounds hilarious! As someone embarking on the tenure track, it sounds like
      required reading for me!

      Janet
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2001
        >> It had to come, and how I've wished for it!
        >>
        >> POSTMODERN POOH
        >> By Frederick Crews
        >> North Point. 175 pp. $22

        Omigad! This sounds too funny for words; wonder if Crews did a parody of Camille Paglia? (One of my fave lit-critters, almost a walking parody herself. Yet her pen is sharp as a scalpel. She studied under Harold Bloom, though, so it may not have been necessary to include her.) ---djb

        http://mail2web.com/ .
      • Kati Hallenbeck
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2001
          I actually can't wait to read this. In my undergraduate literary theory
          class I took in England, we studied the Pooh Perplex and learned to apply
          literary theory by first looking at Winnie the Pooh in class.

          Kati

          Kati Hallenbeck
          k_hallenbeck@...