"Waiting for Frodo"

  • David S. Bratman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2001
      This comic strip is extremely amusing. The author began it after reading
      LOTR for the first time: her chapter-by-chapter comments are also on the
      web site (and get more interesting as she goes along).

      http://www.electricpenguin.com/waitingforfrodo/archives/00000001.html
    • Janet Croft
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2001
        I'm actually writing a paper on the chapter-by-chapter comments and the web
        community that responded to them, as soon as I get final approval from my
        institution's research review board. I plan to present it at the Popular
        Culture Association conference in Totonto next March.

        Janet