Re: [mythsoc] I Knew I liked the Beach Boys

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 2, 2001
      Nah, all the pictures of the kids and grandkids are crowded at the front of the shelves. Plus a few unicorns, three shelves in the living room hold video tapes in drawers, some extra books (yep, double stacked)... And on top of the bookcases, my Star Wars and Babylon 5 12" collectable dolls (still in their cases to protect them)! And more books...

      Mythically yours,

      Lisa