Re: [mythsoc] Re: Arwen/Aragorn Love Story

  • NiffMarie@cs.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28, 2001
      In a message dated 9/28/2001 2:44:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      michael@... writes:

      > Tolkien never really told the full story. There are fragments of the
      > Elves' history and their reasons for staying in Middle-earth
      > scattered throughout various texts, some of which may (for all we
      > know) have not yet been published. A wealth of material on
      > linguistic resources remains to be published, and often the
      > linguistic essays include interesting asides on Elvish history (or
      > the histories of other peoples) and/or perspectives.
      <Clipped many excellent links>

      Thank you so much for all the links! I will save this also for future
      reference and browsing!

      > > So she goes to the same place Aragorn went: Heaven?
      >
      > That is the implication.

      That's very sweet!

      Thanks again!

      --Niff, infj
      NiffMarie@...
      "Anyone who has a library and a garden wants for nothing."
      Cicero