Re: [mythsoc] Harold Bloom

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 28 6:09 PM
      In a message dated 09/28/01 4:26:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      lunacy2@... writes:

      << Speaking of Harold Bloom: he has a new book out that
      landed in my store
      Wednesday: " Stories and Poems for Extremely Intelligent
      Children of All Ages" >>

      Thanks BTW I didn't realize that was new when I saw it on his Amazon site.
      Despite my basic differences with his attitude, I bet this would be a great
      collection to have & share with the little ones. I'll have to look for it.

      Lizzie
    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 30 4:13 PM
        In a message dated 9/30/01 12:11:03 AM Central Daylight Time,
        sheik@... writes:

        > I second Diamond's reference to Homer (whoever he was).

        Homer... Simpson? That warn't me.

        Are you saying that THE ODYSSEY is more renowned than THE ILIAD? Would THE
        ODYSSEY count as the sequel, anyway? I dunno.

        Diamond Proudbrook