RE: [mythsoc] "And So It Begins..."

  • Janet Croft
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2001
      Yeah, I can't wait to see the Burger King Ring of Power -- the power to
      remove fat from french fries would be nice!

      Janet

      (red being the color of sarcasm on one of the other forums I frequent)
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 28, 2001
        At 02:50 PM 9/28/2001 , Janet wrote:

        >Yeah, I can't wait to see the Burger King Ring of Power -- the power to
        >remove fat from french fries would be nice!

        Oh no you don't - the fat is what makes them tasty. Read Eric Schlosser's
        "Fast Food Nation." Better not to eat the french fries at all ...

        David Bratman
      • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 28, 2001
          The power to remove the ring around my middle would be nice <g>.

          Mythically yours,

          Lisa