Re: [mythsoc] Harold Bloom

    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 28, 2001
      Bloom puts on the list the following by Kipling:

      _Kim_
      _Puck of Pook's Hill_
      _Collected Stories_
      _Complete Verse_

    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 30, 2001
        In a message dated 9/30/01 12:11:03 AM Central Daylight Time,
        sheik@... writes:

        > I second Diamond's reference to Homer (whoever he was).

        Homer... Simpson? That warn't me.

        Are you saying that THE ODYSSEY is more renowned than THE ILIAD? Would THE
        ODYSSEY count as the sequel, anyway? I dunno.

        Diamond Proudbrook