List discussion

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 1998
      Diane wrote:

      >So how exactly do we proceed? Is this a private on-line discussion =
      >group?

      Yes, this is an online discussion group. First of all, please turn
      off the HTML option on the e-mail (and any others who have HTML on their
      e-mail). After that, the list is open to the discussion of any
      Mythopoeic-related or Mythopoeic Society topics.

      Joan
      List Administrator

      Joan Marie Verba verba001@...
      List administrator for DocEx, MythSoc, MNSCBWI, and MNSCREENW lists
    • Tom & Maria T
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 1998
        Joan, what is HTML? We are new to all this and want to participate. Maria
        T., Weston, OH, USA
        >>So how exactly do we proceed? Is this a private on-line discussion =
        >>group?
        >
        >Yes, this is an online discussion group. First of all, please turn
        >off the HTML option on the e-mail (and any others who have HTML on their
        >e-mail). After that, the list is open to the discussion of any
        >Mythopoeic-related or Mythopoeic Society topics.
        >
        >Joan
        >List Administrator

        >Joan Marie Verba verba001@...
        >Club Coordinator, Official Siddig El Fadil/Alexander Siddig Fan Club
        >Secretary for the Mythopoeic Press, Mythopoeic Society
        >List administrator for DocEx, MythSoc, MNSCBWI, and MNSCREENW lists
        >Member of GASP, Keeper of Giles's Writing Desk
      • Joan Marie Verba
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 30, 1998
          >Joan, what is HTML?

          HTML is HyperText Markup Language, which is used primarily in web sites.
          Some e-mail has HTML in it also. Yours does not, so don't worry about it.

          Joan
          List Administrator

          Joan Marie Verba verba001@...
          List administrator for DocEx, MythSoc, MNSCBWI, and MNSCREENW lists